Monday, August 1, 2011

happy AUGUST.

Florida to celebrate Nico due to appear in September!
Where I spent the last week

I love new months. It's fun to think about what happened in the last month and then to think about what happens in this new one.

July:
Taught Dave Matthews' son how to swim!
Vacationed at Sunset Beach
Edited, re-edited, stamped, addressed 100+ letters for YL support
Vacationed in Florida (can you tell I LOVE vacation)
Went to 2 friend's weddings!

August:
I move this month!
Start my first FULL TIME job ever!
Seeing Ginny's new apartment
Visiting Josh in VB
Saying goodbye to this girl when she leaves the country, but i am excited for her!

I am quickly becoming addicted to blog reading. And sometimes blogs do a great job of capturing all that is glorious, easy and fun about life. But, it's hard. So as I type these ridiculously exciting and fun things, there have also been hard things. I have struggled with anger towards the Lord about losing my mom more than ever. I have prayed and prayed over raising support for next year. I have cried. I have cried some more. I have tried to figure out and listen for the Lord. I have learned about how to love my boyfriend from 3+ hours away. AND the Lord is still good. His character and love is UNCHANGING in the midst of this ever changing world.

Here's to a new month. New adventures. New challenges. New struggles. And we'll be all the stronger for it.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I admire your vulnerability, Marge. Proud to know ya. I'm also proud that I was cool enough to make your August list. Score.

    love love love,
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete