Thursday, November 3, 2011

Tell your story...

I have been reminded again and again in different places and ways how important it is to tell your story... Because it is not even yours it is God's. So share and share. But I've also realized that it is ok to have a day where I don't think I have that much interesting stuff to share either. Is that weird? I know that each day is from the Lord and I find victories each day, but sometimes a day is just a day. Is that weird? I'm trying to figure it out.

I'm 3 months into a new job, town etc and I feel quite adjusted. Just a wee bit tired, and missing people far away. But I should get used to that because sadly all the people I love live all over the world.

Just a few thoughts....enjoy pictures from the past few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment