Saturday, December 24, 2011

Come thou long expected Jesus...

I really love this Advent song on repeat.

Come thou long expected Jesus
Born to set thy people free;
From our fears and sins release us,
Let us find our rest in Thee.
Israel's strength and consolation,
Hope of all the earth thou art;
Dear desire of every nation,
Joy of every longing heart.

I can complain a lot. It's so silly sometimes. I want what others have. I don't get what I want exactly when I want. Here's to my effort of no more complaining.

This season I am remembering I am loved, and am so thankful for life to the full. "Love" is used a lot... But i know i am really loved for who I am, without any condition. I have best friends, i get to celebrate weddings, I get to share life with Josh, I have views of mountains, I am free to dance, I'm home with my dad and Alina, and I'm finally understanding how to let go of control. And I'm thankful for a child, who was born a King!

No comments:

Post a Comment