Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Rejoice Always

The Bible commands us to Rejoice Always, hmmm what do you think that means? I'm not that good at the always part. I can rejoice, but it's more like when things are going well and I'm enjoying life. But I think I am learning what this means on bad days. On days where I didn't enjoy life. On days when things did not go my way. It has been good. I think rejoicing always brings me back to the Cross. To the grander perspective of life. To the fact that God is God and I am not. I can rejoice about that!

I have had quite a few good days though. A trip to sunny South Florida, a husband who cooks dinner for me quite regularly, a friends bridal shower, and lots of quiet but wonderful moments in between. I am grateful.

Til next time!
 Sunny Ritz Carlton in Miami!
 Margarita with a glowstick inside?
 Oh yeah, we bought a car!
Best friends til the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment