Sunday, June 19, 2011

oh happy {father's} day!

Dad and the final product!




the master baker!

my dad with his favorite child.... smooch, our dog :)
me & pops. excuse the tired look on my face!
dad & alina

what a fun day. a whole day to celebrate dad's and grandads and uncles and fathers everywhere. i love it. alina and i have always said we would cook for my dad and we never do. but this year, we put our words into action and made homemade lasagna, salad, bread and alina conquered a tasty apple pie! it was fun to cook and even better to watch my dad flip between baseball and golf while we cooked. he serves us all the time, so this was a quick glimpse of us serving him. and it tasted good too!

1 comment:

  1. You look adorbs cooking in our gradiva shirt! And that red head looks like this girl I know who is coming to JMU next year!!!

    ReplyDelete