Monday, April 22, 2013

Make it Monday

I know it is past casserole season, but I just needed some comfort food. This was so good, so easy and SO cheap!

1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
1 cup water
1 package (6 ounces) seasoned long-grain and wild rice mix
1 bag (16 ounces) frozen vegetable combination (broccoli, carrots, water chestnuts)
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/2 pounds)


The only thing I added was some red onion, frozen corn I had in the freezer and I used rice pilaf instead of long-grain. I also made sure to cut the chicken into pieces. Mix all the ingredients together and put into a pan and top with chicken and cheese. Bake for a little over an hour at 375.


Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment