Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Some lists

Midweek Confessions:
1. I purposely set my alarm for earlier than I need to wake up, because I KNOW I will snooze. 
2. I downloaded "Through the Rain" by Mariah Carey and have listened to it on repeat, excessively loud this week. 
3. Online shopping is my absolute weakness. Nothing better than seeing a package at my door at the end of a long day :) 


What I'm thankful for lately... this list is longer. 
1. Josh and I praying together this week... via telephone and skype. (Can't wait til it is in person)
2. Tons of love & support from friends/family because of this blog. Social media really can help unite us. 
3. Encouragement from Hebrews 12:1-3. Read it. 
4. Finally seeing the sun. 
5. Having people believe in me
6. TV's on treadmills... makes running so much easier when I can watch Kelly & Michael. 
7. Justin Timberlake's "Mirrors" on the radio all the time. 

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment