Friday, October 29, 2010

friday

happy friday. i warmly greeted this morning being thankful for a weekend. i thought i would share a mildly funny story with you. i had dinner with my dear friend of 17 years, julia, last night on campus. we were in a hurry throwing our food away and as i'm opening the trash can to put my cup inside there goes my phone into the deep abyss of trash. i start saying "this is my life..." and without hesitation go diving for it. if i remember correctly, julia is just laughing. thankfully it did not land in soda or salad dressing or anything else. it just had "stuff" on the back of it. needless to say that is not something i had on my list of things to do senior year but it provided a laugh and a memory :)

i'm headed to rockbridge for fall weekend. i'm looking forward to yummy camp food, fall in the valley, hanging with my friends from emhs, being with my team, club with tons of people...

"but because of His great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us ALIVE with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions- it is by grace you have been saved." eph. 2:4-5

thankful i've been made alive in Christ.

1 comment:

  1. You are a little flower. A little lovely flower of a person. (Flower707 perhaps?)

    Anyhoo. I love you. Hope your weekend goes well!

    ReplyDelete