Friday, September 2, 2011

i made it!

I made it and have been living in Northern Va for almost 2 weeks now. I was gone for one week of those for training but it is slowly starting to feel like home! I know most of the major roads now, but have been humbled by the number of U-turns and dead ends I have run into recently. Garmin is still my best friend :)

The Lord is good and people here are welcoming me in and making me feel wanted here. I don't know where I'd be without the help of people around me. I met a man on a church board up here and he looked me in the eyes and said, "don't be afraid to ask for help." So comforting, because I am not alone.

I am excited for some Divas and Josh to visit this weekend!!
Cheers to a 3 day weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's great that we both started out "I'm HERE!" blogs with the same sentence. Sometimes, I fink we have da same brainz.

    ReplyDelete