Thursday, July 26, 2012

the cure for anything...

"The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears or the sea." 



This past 8 weeks I have experienced all of those... at work crew, at camp, and at the beach. Salt Water seems to be all around me this summer. It has been a good one. I am lucky that my job creates a different pattern for me in the summer. I have been blessed by the people I have spent it with, not matter how challenging it has all been.


  I am so thankful. I really can't believe the life I get to live. One full of friendship, beautiful days, a job I really do love, family that mean the world to me, heartache and pain but people to walk through it with, traveling, seeing lives changed... O Lord, you are good to me. Even in the midst of uncertainty, fear, and losing control. I think I am right where I need to be.



So for now, as things may start to change soon... I will enjoy. Enjoy exactly where I am. Be in the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment