Thursday, August 2, 2012

thoughts for thursday

....i have really good intentions of waking up and going on a run and it probably happens one morning out of the week. Like today, it will happen in the evening because my legs were not feeling it.

....i am in love with the teal nail polish on my finger nails.

....i love being able to help show someone where books are in the Bible... it is like watching them start to really understand God's word and how it shows His love for them, what a gift to me to be a part of it.

....i am ready to go to va beach and see josh & his family, it's been too long.

....it made me day that i won a blog giveaway. i mean c'mon, does that ever happen? so stinkin' exciting.

....i feel pursued by my friends who live in different cities. i have gotten phone calls from at least one friend every day this week asking about my summer. my heart swells when these dear friends show up on my phone. i'm so thankful for women to walk through life with.  

....i'm loving the book of psalms. the cry, plea, joy, honesty, raw-ness of the heart of David is really moving me. i have been writing my own "psalms" to Jesus.

Psalm 16:11 "you make known to me the path of life, you will fill me with JOY in your presence with eternal pleasures at your right hand."

happiest of thursday's friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment